Bleeding while urinating
I'm facing this problem from last 10 days. I get burning sensation while urinating and even afterwards. The pain increases at the end while urinating. Also noticed 1-2 drops of blood while urinating (happened 3 times since last week) . The intensity has increased in the last 4-5 days. Please help.

Hello, I understand your pain, And I hope you are not in too much of pain. This condition we call it as hematuria which means blood in urine. This is seen in variuos conditions such as renal stones, infections, stenosis, tb kidney, neoplasms. So you need to consult a urologist for your assistance. Plot one on practo and try consulting him. Thank you