Bleeding Stool
While she is suffering from bleeding during stool and have treated/consulted a doctor and through colonoscopy he have treated the actual place from where blood is coming out through stool(Burnt the bleeding place through COLONOSCOPY) Now again its repeating the same problem. Very much Disappointing matter.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is it frank blood or is it streaks of blood on the stools? I think it will be better if you consult a general Surgeon or the surgeon who operated on her in person for this problem. Have a high fiber diet and drink lots of water. Have a bowl of curd twice a day after foods and avoid oily , spicy and processed foods like maida, bread etc. Avoid tea/coffee/ and other carbonated beverages. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx Merc Cor 30(Germany) Dosage :-2drops2hours daily. S.k.ghosh.13/5/2016.