Bleeding on 14th day of menstrual cycle
I had my last period on 15oct. I am sexually active and had protected sex on 19th,21st and 24th oct. I started bleeding since last night, thats the 14th day of menstrual cycle. I did take an IUD on 21st oct. Its not spotting but proper bleeding since last 16 hours.

Do a pregnancy test and if negative please Take Tablet Trapic MF three times a day for three days
If still no relief Do a serum TSH and ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness
If pregnancy test is positive contact me for online prescription on Practo