Bleeding in stool
Hello sir i have experienced certain red blood in stool specially in morning since 2 days.I had a little inflamation and constipation 3 days back. I have no other symptoms of weakness or stomachache jst a sensation of constipation or inflamation near anus sometimes. Can it be something serious.Kindly help

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Constipation can cause bleeding in in anus.. Because anal skin is sensitive and tear in anal skin causes bleeding.. Have soft food items with lot of fiber containing vegetables... Drink lot of water... You can take stool softener syrup .... Consult general surgeon in nearest hospital.