Bleeding in penis

On April 2, 2016, at night when I checked my innerwear I can see blood in it near the area where penis resides. Also, some drop of blood is there in the towel. I was wondering how it came. I checked my penis whether any wound is there. But I can't find in it. I assumed may be the travel on that day might have caused it. Because on that day I travelled more in bus and car carrying my wife in my thighs compared to other day. So I left as it is and made my mind that if it comes again, I need to see the doctor. One month later, I can see blood in my night wear in the morning. There is no much pain. I didn't notice how it came. Please help me to resolve this.
views-icons 59 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

You need proper evaluation for diagnosis. It can be due to kidney stone. Consult a urologist first to rule out any urinary infection or stone.