Bleeding in penis
On April 2, 2016, at night when I checked my innerwear I can see blood in it near the area where penis resides. Also, some drop of blood is there in the towel. I was wondering how it came. I checked my penis whether any wound is there. But I can't find in it. I assumed may be the travel on that day might have caused it. Because on that day I travelled more in bus and car carrying my wife in my thighs compared to other day. So I left as it is and made my mind that if it comes again, I need to see the doctor. One month later, I can see blood in my night wear in the morning. There is no much pain. I didn't notice how it came. Please help me to resolve this.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

You need proper evaluation for diagnosis. It can be due to kidney stone. Consult a urologist first to rule out any urinary infection or stone.