Bleeding gums
Hello Sir/ Mam, I just want to know what is the price for teeth cleaning?? And after cleaning what happens to the teeth?? 1. Pain till how long?? 2.Teeth gets loose?? 3. Cleaning once a year is fine?? 4. Any side effect?? 5. Procedure of teeth cleaning?? Please help Thanks:)

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What exactly do you mean by teeth cleaning? Brushing twice a day and using mouth wash also is teeth cleaning only. If you are talking about teeth whitening procedure, then you have to meet a dentist in person for price and all. Different dentists will have a different price. All your other doubts will be cleared at the dentists'office itself. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
ask a dentist.