Bleeding from penis

I had unprotected sex with my partner 2day nd in between i realised a mild pain which resulted in bleeding soon. When i saw carefully i realised a small puncture in a thin vein just below penis head running towards head of the penis. The bleeding is mild without any severe pain. Please help me with your assistance.
views-icons 100 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Bleeding from penis

I have already answered this question. This question has been repeated by same person. just review the answer
Thank you for your question.
It is possible to damage very delicate vessels where the foreskin is attached to the corona of the penis. It most often occurs if sex has been very vigorous or if lubrication is inadequate.
It will most likely resolve on its own. I would suggest you should just wait and watch for a week. if you feel it is no better or if the bleed increases see a surgeon or urologist who can help stop it.
hope this helps