Bleeding from
Hi, When I went to bathroom it's heavely bleeding ,itching & paining so much. . I am feeling uneasy . Since 4 days I was suffering from this. Due to this I am getting right side abdomin pain. I don't know whom to consult . Please suggest me

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Consult to a surgeon...
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. You could be suffering from fissure in ano or haemorrhoids. Without detailed clinical examination it is difficult to differentiate between the two. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. For avoid take foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, raw fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Try to do sitz bath at home.