Bleeding from 5 days
Aftr medcal abortion thr r some echogenic foci..5mm 8mm... Then I used misoprost again...but now I HV continue bleeding ...so wt to do..now

Please chat me online on Practo consult app urgent  so I can guide you, and take detailed information about your issue, and weeks of pregnancy  you have aborted.
Repeat USG
U need a dnc
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It's mostly due to trained products of conception
After taking misoprost bleeding continues then need of doing check curratage.. For products of conception.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Repeat sonography. Consult offline