Blackspots on face&pimple

I have the pimples on my face.and the pimples is rough on my face .and the 1or 5 pimples is removed .but the face is black spot on my face . Sir how to remove the pimples & blackspots on my face by naturally. Which brand soap is used for this problems .please kindly help me sir

Doctor Answers (2) on Blackspots on face&pimple

Hi, gd eve, got ur concern n most of youngsters facing d issue due to food n routine habits aren't aligned with their own future plans... high salt n sour food late dinner n less time between dinners n bed leading such issues.. Spicy n pungent food hampers recovery leaving black Mark.. Delaying natural calls also 1of cause n in long run consulting AYURVEDIC for detox n Rasayan Therapy will Best investment for life
It needs internal medications to stop pimples and external application for clearing marks n all. In Ayurveda we have very good n safe medicine for such conditions but u hav to consult doctor for best results.