Blackspots on face&pimple

I have the pimples on my face.and the pimples is rough on my face .and the 1or 5 pimples is removed .but the face is black spot on my face . Sir how to remove the pimples & blackspots on my face by naturally. Which brand soap is used for this problems .please kindly help me sir

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, gd eve, got ur concern n most of youngsters facing d issue due to food n routine habits aren't aligned with their own future plans... high salt n sour food late dinner n less time between dinners n bed leading such issues.. Spicy n pungent food hampers recovery leaving black Mark.. Delaying natural calls also 1of cause n in long run consulting AYURVEDIC for detox n Rasayan Therapy will Best investment for life
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

It needs internal medications to stop pimples and external application for clearing marks n all. In Ayurveda we have very good n safe medicine for such conditions but u hav to consult doctor for best results.