Blackness below knee
Hello sir/ma'am I've blackness in my leg below knee,back portion nd sone marks are also in both the legs so pls can u recommend some cream or ointment to me.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this patch... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You can use Livalite Lotion at night on the legs and venusia lotion in the morning. Please send a photo of the black portion so that we can assist you in a better manner.
Were you developing any red spots before it became black?