Blackish lining on teeth on innerside
Hi I have got my teeth blakish on innerside. But i brush daily and does not get rid of this thing. I am worried about it. I don't know what to do. Please help me in getting rid of this problem.

Blackish could be decay or even stains. Hard to say without a photograph. Please Visit the dentist.
A decay can be restored in the early stages itself before it progresses to a root canal. And if it's stains then you can get scaling and polishing done.
Avoid snacking inbetween meals. Keep brushing twice a day. And avoid any stain causing habits like smoking and drinking tea coffee.