Blackheads remover
Sir I have some black head dots on nose. What is permanent solution to remove these.How ever when I scrub lemon on blackheads they temporary remove but after sometime they reoccur.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. These are possibly comedones and removing them with nails may cause a problem, you need to find why are they happening and it can be done easily by consulting a dermatologist. Salicylic acid based face washes can work well for you and chemical peels in multiple sessions can also be considered. Kindly consult a dermatologist for precise treatment plan