Black spots

Used demelan as adviced by doctor for d past 1 month. Since there was no improvement now advised me to use kojivit ultra guard & cutisoft.. Am I getting d right treatment.how long it takes. Can tis be cured
views-icons 120 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Black spots

Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Thanks for the query. This is a part of the problem. Internet consultation have limitations and lesions cannot be seen in most cases. A photograph should be helpful though it cannot replace clinical examination. Treatment looks okay but you have to take a second opinion by physical visit from a Dermatologist near you. All the best.
Dr. Pradeep Kumari
15 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
In addition  to  acne ; you must have complained  about  dark spots/ acne marks to your dr. Acne can definitely  be treated very successfully  along with the marks as well as scars. When visiting  your dermatologist  next time do discuss as to what is bothering  you  and how much time frame you are looking  at or how much time it is likely to  take. There are lots of therapies  which can be done to expedite the  results for you. For more information  on  acne and acne treatments read on www.skinhairsurgery.com Dr. Pradeep Kumari Skin & Surgery International, Pune