Black spots on neck
Hi, I have Black spots on neck since 2019, I used many creams and ointments but nothing. First it was only one black and had itching and it spreads on whole neck. Currently there are many blank spots and itching is continue when it is so hot season and through sweating. Actually this happened due to using of charcoal on my neck. Once I used charcoal on my face and neck and thereafter this happened with my neck. Please assist. Thank you

It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management