Black spots on face!!
How to get rid of black spots,please suggest me some remedies,I was using alovera cream, which used to reduce my acne and black spots,but all of a sudden it stopped reacting

Dr. Harisha N L

Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards