Black spot & swelling leg

My mother who is 69 years old got both knee replacement operation 2 yeas back Some how able to walk. From last 3 months her left leg ankle keep swelling every day and at same time some black color spots (patch) back of ankle start appearing (15 day) We check with doctors and also got certain tests but no results Black spots area have itching and due to swelling she have pain too and not able to walk properly Please help us Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Black spot & swelling leg

Thanks for the query. You need to meet a good Dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis. It could be eczema or psoriasis. There are more chances of being an eczema but needs physical consultation. Once the diagnosis is ascertained, proper treatment can be initiated. If it's eczema, an attempt to find the triggers has to be made or else it keeps recurring. Don't lose hope and the problem can be cured for sure. Hope it helps.
You can call for few centres in your neighbour hood clinics,
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.