Black spot on Penile shaf
A few weeks ago, I've noticed a raised black spot about 2-3mm oval in shape on the foreskin, when scratched white layer peels off and bleeds a bit. Again heals and same black raised layer appears. I wish to know if it is a harmless mole or an STI.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Conditions like this needs thorough examinations and need to be evaluated by the dermatologist. So kindly consult one asap. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.