Black spot/acne
Hello sir i m 25 yrs old male i have some skin problem.. Dark black spot in my body(legs stomach and neck unden arms and waist, and some smal pimples in my solder  and back
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Its important to evaluate what type of skin lesions you have developed and under what circumstances.... Kindly Consult dermatologist ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?