Black scar with hair

I had two scars on my body. I had no problem with them till today. I noticed this when I am studying intermediate. I immediately consulted doctor. He confirmed that it is a mole. I observed this is growing by time. And now I feel shy to remove my shirt in public. I am looking for the best doctor in Hyderabad.

Doctor Answers (1) on Black scar with hair

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri Hyderabad | Plastic Surgeon
Hi , I have few questions before I can answer in detail. Are those scars are there since birth or due any accident . It appears like you have got hairy mole on chest.They are a result of an accumulation of melanin pigment on one area of the skin. The only effective way to treat these types of moles is surgical excision . Only after consultation and physical inspection we will be able to decide if the mole is clinically appropriate to remove or not. You can contact us or nearest plastic surgeon for detailed evaluation. .good luck