Black Marks on whole body
Hi doc.. i m in trouble so i have black marks on my whole body( only not in face nneck and hand)since 2013 .its was start fron little itching but now is only mark without any kind of pain anf itching...now i want to get rid out of it.i want to know with laser treatment is that possible to get tid out of it? and i have dark completion. So i want to permanent skin whitening treatment too.. Plz help me ASAP ..it would be so helpful for me.. Pls Thanks

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Qs Nd YAG laser may help reduce the darkness of patches. Please visit a dermatologist for examination and further treatment.