Black marks on face removal treatment
There are black marks on my face due to pimples and they are very dark and also I am under medication for dust allergy can you please suggest me what has to be done so that all the marks on my face will go waiting for your support Thank you

First' if u r getting acne that should be stopped If u r still getting acne than u marks and pigmentation will be coming. So my opinion is take treatment for acne first.
to take online consultation with proper photos
use suncreen and miosturises
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hi Creams are available to treat hyperpigmentation.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
use sunscreen
Treatment depends on the severity, presence active acne,scars if any.pls consult a dermatologist with good images.