Black marks on both legs
Since last few months, I can see one big black mark on my right leg (pic attached) and no. of small dark spot on both legs. There is no pain or irritation. Can you let me know what type of problem it is and to what type of doctor should I visit to get it checked. Thanks

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you.