Black hair in my pores reason
What is this black hair in my pores, is this pores or something else because i m very much confused even when i visited dermat one said it is pores , the other said ice pick scars , i m confused , what can i do for my skin please help, sometimes i feel depressed seeing like this , i also want suggestion for my younger sister because i dont want her to suffet from this she is 12 years old but i want to protect her face from acne problem because i know the pain behind this, can i guide her to prevent her from acne?

Don't worry. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check the condition and advice you the treatment accordingly.
Without seeing can't diagnose... however it can be cleared...Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Condition could be trichostasis spinulosa- best treatment will be laser hair reduction