Black float in eyes
Hi, I have problem in eyes. when i saw on light color like sky , white or nay other light color, then i feel some black points are floating in front of my eyes.Single point in front of both eyes. I am a software developer by profession and dont have eye side problem. Why is it so?? is there any serious problem? How can i cure this? Should i go to for checkup or any excercise or eyes drop for this problem. Please suggest.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello floaters are due to vitreous (gel in eye) liquifaction there is no treatment for this just avoid seeing them these are entirely normal consult ophthalmologist if these suddenly increase in number This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination
Dr. Shubha N
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, you are having floaters, its normal when u see against a light background, but if you have flashes of lights and vision disturbances then see a retina specialist soon. There is no treatment for it, if your retina is normal you can ignore it, they will stay for life.. Look out for increase in these floaters in future and visit ophthalmologist soon if you experience above mentioned symptoms ...