Black flaky bump on scalp
Hello My mother have some light black flaky bump on her scalp. I want to know what is this and how to diagnose this. Do I need to worry and is it serious ?Is there any way to treat and cure this ? What medicine or tests need to be done ? I'm enclosing a picture of the same . Please reply asap.

Don't worry.. she's suffering from verrucous lesion causing this..best option laser removal... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription