Black dot on my back

I got black mark on my back last year surrounded by tinted black shade. last year i had littel pain if i press that in finger pics of that i am attaching
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Black dot on my back

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. This is a nevus. However if you have been bothered about it time and again, I could suggest you to see a dermatologist near you and get it excised for a biopsy to rule out any problem. As such from the photo it doesn't look suspicious in nature. Take opinion by direct examination by a dermatologist. Hope this helps. Warm regards .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?