Black circle below eyes
I have a black cirrcle below eyes n my skin colour dull from before What can i do plz give me reason nd resolve this problem

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello causes of dark circles Allergies Atopic dermatitis (eczema) Contact dermatitis Fatigue Heredity — dark under-eye circles can run in families Pigmentation irregularities — these are a particular concern for people of color, especially blacks and Asians Rubbing or scratching your eyes Sun exposure, which prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color Thinning skin and loss of fat and collagen — common as you age — can make the reddish-blue blood vessels under your eyes more obvious consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.