Black central vision
When i cover my right eye and stare at something the central slowly turn black ..but when i blink it becomes normal.. this is very noticeable when i stare at amsler grid. it did eye check up..they did OCT Scan said my nerves are fine..what may be the reason problems i have.. 1.shadow floaters like black. 2.yellowish vision sometimes its like flickering yellow and normal. 3.black central vision when i cover one eye. is this eye problem or Neurological problem?

Get your retina checked by nearby Ophthalmologist. These are floaters and flashes that u r experiencing.