Black / Brown patches on undrarms
Getting few patches from last 3 years around the chest area. Upon every new occurence the spot gives itchiness and severe burning sensation fro 4 to 5 days and then leave the black / brown spot behind. Have been taking Isotretinoin and chemical peels for my acne issues (in installments) from 3 to 4 years. I am unmarried and have PCOD. The doctor has suggested to take the GA Peel for these spots. Wants to understand what these patches could be and is there any other solution to get rid of this? Like an OTC supplement.

So when it starts is it red in colour would want to und how it starts and then we can take this further Also depending on what it is I can say if peels are required sometimes it should go away with jus creams as well peels are a good option but depending how it starts and how it progresses
So