Black acid scars on face
Hello doctor , I have used oriflame face scrub for twice a day for 2 days , which is having salicylic acid in it ,immediate next day I got patches on my face (nose ,cheeks, chin) leaving black scars , feeling worried about it , please help me out with the best solution P.s:: I have dark complexion , dry skin I am attaching photos along with this please find the black scars on my cheeks area

Firstly, stop using the face wash with salicylic acid. It is not a good idea to use salicylic acid preparations during winter - which already dries the skin. Apply any moisturiser twice daily and avoid sun exposure between 10 am to 4 pm to prevent tanning response. Consult a dermatologist soon . He may prescribe a face wash, moisturizer and a steroid cream with anti allergic tablets. Kindly do not self medicate in future- especially on the face. Any newer preparation has to be applied on a covered area like elbow overnight and then observed. If it leads to red, irritated skin after 12 hours - that product is not suitable for your skin. This is called open patch testing and is strongly recommended in today's age with millions of skin products.