Birth spots on my face

I have countless pimples like,on my face right from age is 17 years.they are not actually pimples.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Birth spots on my face

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few sessions. Meet a Dermatologist with experience in genetic skin diseases. It could be a marker for some underlying disease.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?