Bilateral PCOD

My sister is suffering from irregular periods for more than one year and weight gain.She is of 156cm height.and 69kg weight...pimples and black marks.all over the loss..discolouration...what we have to do for her?
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. BKN Sudha
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Pcos treatment includes style changes like weight reduction by dieting n exercises 2.medical treatment Oc pills if unmarried Ovulation induction if married n anxious to concieve
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?