Big Tonsils issue

I have a problem of big tonsils In every 7 days this problem raise So plz help me out Give me tips to get out from a big tonsils. Due to big tonsil My throats pain and allergy and cough also starts and sometimes fever also starts due to this.

Hello. Well best thing is to do salt water gargling or betadine gargling as it will help to soothe the inflammation...apart from that you will also require antibiotics for the treatment of tonsils...you need to take warm food.... Consult an Ent specialist....if its chronic and has been troubling you from a long time...thank you
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately. You need surgery, but opt for modern surgeries with either LASER or Coblation Wands as these two methods are much safer and relatively painless with rapid recovery and almost Zero complications!