Big nose problem
I have a big nose i have a broad bone at the upper side of my nose ao how can i reshape ny nose according to normal person
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Rhinoplasty is the surgery conducted for reshaping of the broad nose. Kindly consult ENT surgeon...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?