Bicep twitching

Right hand bicep keeps twitching from morning..plz advice How to come in to normal..any medication? ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Bicep twitching

Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there.... twitching of muscle has many causes. Some simple and harmless like overexertion and fatigue of muscle to a more serious underlying condition. I have treated patients with quadraceps twitching successfully you need to provide me answers for the following questions..... Since when are you having this twitching? Is it only in one hand or both? Are you taking any steroids (anabolic or otherwise) Do you take calcium and protein supplemnts? Do you do heavy workout/cardio in Gym/or work long hours ? Do you do substance abuse(drugs) regularly/undergone any mental emotional stress recently. How many glasses/litre of water you drink in a day? Do resort back to me with the answers Regards and take care.
Dr. Roshni Karnik Mumbai | Clinical Physiotherapist
You can try icing the muscle. Also have glucon-d as it has electrolytes which might help.