Better family life
I am 43years male n having weight 105kg my height 5" 10. I am having overall hlthy life. I am having allergic asthmetic broncytis but most of time in control. Can suggest normal pill or oil which adding stiffness in genital for better personal life. Which can easily availavle in stores.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices. Consult sex therapist..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.