Best fairness cream for pimple pore skin
My skin is oily and pimple pore... Can any one suggest me a fairness cream for pimple pore skin... Suggest a cream which gives best results and does not block the pores.

Hi Practo User There r many reasons for pimples. Drink water 16glasses daily. Includes fresh fruit and vegetables in ur diet. And avoid fried foods junkfoods fatty food's processed foods. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. For proper guidance and help, choose direct consultation.
Hi Eat Balance diet and do regular exercise there are many reasons. Take direct consultation provide your complete information so that I can guide you further. Thank you
Helloo.. Basically we are Nutritionists. So I can suggest you some lovely diet plan that keeps your skin breathing and looking beautiful. But I am afraid I cannot suggest of any creams. You need to consult a dermatologist for that.
book your appointment with me on practo for a good diet chart for a glass skin
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.