Best doctor for Migrane?

I am suffering from migraine with aura. Frequency is increased in recent times. I take ultracet whenever it attacks as prescribed by a doctor and it's fine in reducing pain. But I need a treatment to avoid the attacks in first place as day-to-day life is becoming very difficult. During the attack I see flashy lights towards either side and severe pain in the opposite side of the head. Usually it lasts for couple of hours but Few times it has gone unmanageable. I would not be able to speak , nor can I understand what others saying, one of my body's side go numb, and pain stays more than a day. Vision also becomes unclear for a day. I am worried if this is serious condition. I carefully avoid triggers. But I can't cope up with peculiar triggers - full moon or new moon - when Change in gravity happens. Travelling to different altitudes also triggers. I am in need of help big time.

Doctor Answers (2) on Best doctor for Migrane?

Please share your reports here on in Private Chat
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Migraine headed is pulsating in nature ofren associated with aura ,emotions , smell and taste of food,even lack of sleep triggers attack ...sleep for 7-8hours (uninterrupted deep sleep) , don't Carry all tension ,worriers to bed , avoid having coffee or tea in excess.. Rest for sometime, close your eyes during each episode..try to avoid triggering factor..