Benign Paroxysmal positional vertigo
How long does benign paroxysmal positional vertigo last ? Vertigo getting increased day by day , not decreasing

Take T. Vertin 8 mg.
avoid sudden change of head movements.
Neck exercise.

+124
Chat with a doctor
It can be easily managed by exercise..
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full details..
Madam kindly do isotonic neck muscles exercises twice a day tab betavert16mg1-0-1for 3days don't use pillows good luck bye
Sometimes,  vertigo lasts for 12 to 14 days and proper treatment is needed. U need to take more than one type of drug
Need to control with drugs Then do certain exercises to prevent recurrent attacks
Consult with me online for better information and prescription drugs