Belly reduction

I have a beer belly and I have tried all exercises to reduce it but in vain. Is there any fat burning food or supplements to burn fat. Will running reduce this?

Doctor Answers (2) on Belly reduction

Dr. Priyanka Bhati Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Dear friend
The best way to burn body fat is walking.
Start with brisk walk for 10 to 15 minutes and slowly take it to 30 to 45 minutes.
You will see the difference after a month or 2.
It always takes time so don't worry and keep doing regular walk.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Do not take any supplements it will be harmful...Fat gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for fat reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.