Belly prob

Im very concern about my belly from the past 2 years or so though im not obese but still have the belly which is very hard as compare to other persons, I try to diet but somehow I couldn't because I feel very appetite that lead to have food. So I just request you to guide me to reduce my belly and how yo overcome the apetite every time.

Doctor Answers (1) on Belly prob

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Belly fat deposition happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for fat reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.