Belching problem while passing motion
Hi, I have belching problem while passing motion and sometimes just like that anytime since 2 years. I wanted to know the cause of the problem. Why it's happening?? Kindly suggest me some remedy. Thanks, Satya Prakash

Clinical examination and details history needed as clinically significant things can be picked up. Do continue Life style and dietory changes will helpful in resolving issues Small and frequent meals Avoid prolonged fasting Plenty of water Chew your food properly before swellow Avoid milk tea coffees commursial juice and preservatives cola beverages carminatives alcohol smoking excessive sweet spicy oily foods Add curd and butter milk High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits Regular exercise to keep you physically and mentally fit Consult gastrontenterologist for clinical examination Tab superia L before breakfast and before dinner for two weeks may helpful Blood tests + Endoscopy