Being blind by watching TV
I'm vikash & I'm being blind because I'm watched Tv nearby 2 year ago in summer holidays & I'm continuously being blind. What I need to do at home to increase my eye light. Please! help me.

Hi Read your post . So what i make out of it is that your vision has decreased as a result of watching television So for that First of all screens do not lead to decreased vision, though temporary blurring can occur So I suggest cutting down hours of watching television Blinking your eyes frequently Follow 20-20-20 rule Looking away from the screen every 20 minutes for 20 seconds Use lubricant drops Eat right
If it is not resolved please consult an ophthalmologist, for any online help, you can contact me
Frequent blinking helps the blurring as a result if watching screens for long hoirs
Watching TV can never cause any type of  blindness..it's better u should go for a complete ophthalmic check up with an ophthalmologist nearby..
Sir Watching TV can never cause any blindness. Better to go for a detailed examination done with any nearby Ophthalmologist where a spectacle power checkup, slit lamp examination and dilated retina check up will be done to find out the cause for your eye issues.