Behavioural problem

I have always been a smart chap and intelligent. During college i smoked a lot of marijuana and had serious problems like paranoia and behvioural problems. For a while i had suicidal tendencies as i couldnt go back to my normal self. Somehow after 4-5 years of smoking i gave up. Now i dont smoke and completely quit its been few years now because if i do i get very disoriented. But i always was a heavy drinker and still drink. I lost my girlfriend because of it. Now i have developed another serious problem i cant focus properly. If there are two ppl sitting together and if i talk to one than i feel like im becoming cock eyed cuz i cant focus on one person. Lately im having problems pronouncing a few words like "technology" and pls keep in mind i was a brilliant i achieved 80+marks in english and also i am a rap artist. Im very confused and depressed and get irritated and im afraid that people think im abnormal cuz of my behavioural problems . Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Behavioural problem

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Doctor need to know far how long you are addicted to drug because that could be the side effect of drug. Any how you showed strong will power to quit addiction ,but after quitting weed now you are addicted to alcohol . This shows your craving behavior ... You may need speech therapy. You better consult psychiatrist once.