Not feel like going to college
Hi I'm 20 years old and I have type 1 diabetes,hypothyroidism,grade one fatty and high blood pressure and obstructive sleep apnea(starting stage)I'm always feeling low and want to take rest at home instead of going to college most of the days I'm not feeling well and I'm unable to go to college every day.My college is 30km away from my home so when I travel I'm really getting exhausted and want to take rest whole next day and my college lectures are also very supportive and I don't know why am I not feeling to go to college every day

Hi, your symptoms are suggestive of depression, and other medical issues like Hypothyroidism, DM, are also risk factors for these kind of psychiatric illness , it has treatment and curable problem ,many people have around 10% in life time . Consult good Psychiatrist, you can come out of this issue.