Behaviour problem
My son has a lots of behaviour issues.he never listen to me.he always hit other children. Every time mis behaviour to other.never realise what is right for him now what is wrong.

Dr. Amit Sharma
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
I understand that this is a difficult situation for you to be in. Spending some quality time together with your child each day will be helpful as it will strengthen the bond between you and your child and make the child feel safer. Make an observation of what your child enjoys and find out some ways to be a part of that moment. It's OK for a six year old child to not know what is right for him, and sometimes being reluctant to the commands. Just watch him while he is asleep and allow yourself to feel that he is a part of you. This will help you to reduce the stress associated to parenting.