Behaviour issue

Hello doctor... I have my daughter of 6 years. She is very bright but most of the times she gets naughtier infact irritable. She behaves irritably. She cries or speak a loud to get her things done. Though she is very bright but i feel she's very sensitive as if I pamper my younger son that time she feels bad and cries. Or if i praise someone then also she feels insecure. For which i started praising her more or if i am praising someone else i praise her too at the same time to balance her state of mind. But sometime loosened patience of mine I scold her a lot and that distubs me too. Please advise me the best way to deal with her.

Doctor Answers (1) on Behaviour issue

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... It should be corrected now itself... She is becoming more self centered girl, this may lead to problem in future .. Don't scold her, it's of no use... Don't go to consolve her when she pampers it gives a option to child... Let her settle down on her own... Don't do anything just to irritate her... Let her mingle with friends... Counselling is required for this condition ,consult psychologist....