Bed wetting problem

My son is 11 years old and he has bed wetting problem he has this problem from one year of age his Wight bus 25 kg
views-icons 78 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amit Agarwal
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Noida
You need to consult a Pediatric Nephrologist.. it can be treated but you need to persist with the treatment for long.dont get disheartened
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?