Beard problem

I have got no hair in the encircled area. So whenever i tries to grow my beard this gives me weird looks plus I have got double chin so it gives weird shape to my face whenever i click any photo of mine in beards. Pls suggest any medicine/lotion. One my friend who is owner of medical shop suggested me Mintop Lotion but was not sure about percent of Mintop lotion.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. The photo is not very clear. Also if I have understood your issue properly, I don't think there's an actual area of hair loss over there , but an area of relative low density. Now if you dont have a clear patch of hair loss that occurs in alopecia areata, then there's not much to worry about. You could try minoxidil 5% after due visit to a dermatologist / but how much minoxidil would help in increasing density there is a matter of debate. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.