Beard problem
I have got no hair in the encircled area. So whenever i tries to grow my beard this gives me weird looks plus I have got double chin so it gives weird shape to my face whenever i click any photo of mine in beards. Pls suggest any medicine/lotion. One my friend who is owner of medical shop suggested me Mintop Lotion but was not sure about percent of Mintop lotion.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Greetings. The photo is not very clear. Also if I have understood your issue properly, I don't think there's an actual area of hair loss over there , but an area of relative low density. Now if you dont have a clear patch of hair loss that occurs in alopecia areata, then there's not much to worry about. You could try minoxidil 5% after due visit to a dermatologist / but how much minoxidil would help in increasing density there is a matter of debate. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.